Sail & Sail Model - New Kit Belle Poule 1780 - 1:72 scale by Sail and Sail

Hi SAIL AND SAIL!

The deck has been photographed in the worst light imaginable. It looks milky and with shading. The third and fourth photos, on the other hand, are completely normal. Any modeler will lightly sand a paint job that he doesn't like and has too much shine. You work at an extremely high speed, which the customer does not do.
All manufacturers of ship models present their models from a greater distance. A modeler with some experience recognizes the quality of your kit and will assemble it according to his own ideas. I would order it immediately. A rare ship with very good materials and well thought construction.

Best regards
Thomas

It is very sad that I should add gap materials between deck planks.
This master's deck is very clear if you watch this model from a distance.
My deck is well designed but now it looks blank.

Very sad and sad and sad. Yes, I should change my name to Sad and Sad.
You should not change your name, but you have to be more patient and careful. This is specifically if you want to make a kit in the future. The pilot model should be as perfect as possible. In the same token, every mistake and other flaws should be corrected. Remember- your goal is to attract other modelers, for this, it has to be first grade! :)

One of you moderators could hopefully create an arrangement for members to purchase from Coastline. Maybe @Heinrich can see if this is possible? I would think buying directly would provide the best prices.
I am already arranging something.

Back