Unboxing BELLE POULE 1780 - Unboxing the Kit

Jimsky

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Greetings mates. Today is my day...no, it's not my birthday, though. However, the delivery man rings my doorbell and... I got a big box.

Dimensions of the box: 29.5' long, 14' wide, and 7' tall e.g. 750mm x 355mm x 177

600_2353.jpg
600_2354.jpg
600_2355.jpg
600_2357.jpg

Do you want to sneak what is inside the box?

600_2359.jpg

Stay tuned for the open box review...soon and thank you!

Hmmmm, it possibly includes some lithium batteries. It’s the Special Edition Mark 1 JRCS (Jimsky Radio Controlled System) for his Charles Royal Yacht RedfaceROTF

Last edited:
Hmmmm, it possibly includes some lithium batteries. It’s the Jimsky Radio Controlled system for the Charles Royal Yacht RedfaceROTF
Thank you for trying, Roger. Despite the label on the box, I didn't find any batteries. Hence, Charles Royal Yacht will be a static model. You have a few more chances to guess. While I make a photo session for open box review.

Let us dissect:
- Something not related to miniature ship modelling?
- Is it a tool or a model of a ship
It is not related to miniature ship modeling and is not a tool of any kind. ;) it is not a model of the ship?

Maybe Uwe sent Jim his complete Ancre book collection.

(Edit: but maybe the box isn’t big enough ;) )
You didn't pay attention to my hints. I would love an ANCRE book collection. Assume it coming from Uwe, why would it be from China? Also, the entire ANCRE book collection will not fit in such a box...maybe 20 boxes?

Back