BILING BOATS build HMS Warrior 1:100

Many years ago I like to build a ship landmark UK first ironclad.Witness the glory of the Victorian era, the ship under an epoch-making ship I think only the HMS Dreadnought.Very lucky with the help of friends I bought this suite.

I pass this ship most days on my way to work, I didn't know there was a kit of the Warrior, so I will follow your build with interest. If you get bored or need a break, look up the Portsmouth Harbour Live Webcam, it's actually mounted on the mast of Warrior

我大部分时间在上班的路上经过这艘船,我不知道有战士的套件,所以我会感兴趣地关注你的构建。如果您感到无聊或需要休息,请查看朴茨茅斯港实时网络摄像头,它实际上安装在 Warrior 的桅杆上
Very enviable every day can see the ship, I very want to go to Portsmouth

I can make your own gun deck, and artillery base, let a person feel gratified that may suite designers have given this situation, there is no one the muzzle is set on the frame, so it can be easier to finish the work

I can make your own gun deck, and artillery base, let a person feel gratified that may suite designers have given this situation, there is no one the muzzle is set on the frame, so it can be easier to finish the work
Does I understand it correctly:
In the kit are no guns or muzzles included?
OK, the lids on the main gundeck can be closed
1920px-Portsmouth_HMS_Warrior_citadel_13-10-2011_13-38-31.png

but the Warrior had (and has) also on the free decks some "normal" guns
dsc00910.jpg

and at the bow the big 110 pdrs
dsc00911.jpg

These visible guns should be there ........

Does I understand it correctly:
In the kit are no guns or muzzles included?
OK, the lids on the main gundeck can be closed
View attachment 345717

but the Warrior had (and has) also on the free decks some "normal" guns
View attachment 345718

and at the bow the big 110 pdrs
View attachment 345719

These visible guns should be there ........
ONE question? How old is this KIT? Years ago- when I started .you bought the kit but all fittings were apart. had to be bought separately

ONE question? How old is this KIT? Years ago- when I started .you bought the kit but all fittings were apart. had to be bought separately
this ship I do not know this this, but it looks very much like the Danish warship -with an engine too -JUTLAND,. Today a museum ship in Aebeltoft -Denmark. As far I remember it had (has) only one chimney. It was in the product range of Billing, but out of sales for the moment.

this ship I do not know this this, but it looks very much like the Danish warship -with an engine too -JUTLAND,. Today a museum ship in Aebeltoft -Denmark. As far I remember it had (has) only one chimney. It was in the product range of Billing, but out of sales for the moment.
The Jylland was a much smaller wooden steam fregatte compared to the iron hull Warrior.
Also the Billing boat kit version in scale 1:100 was looking completely different and is "only" 1,01 meter long

BB5003-Fregata-Jylland-drewniany-model-1_100_BB5003_0048a7716dbf2dc77cb56bc08eabe8e8.jpg BB5003-Fregata-Jylland-drewniany-model-1_100_BB5003_1757289e94a427935a1b6c13eca941eb.jpg

also the bulkhead - structure was completly different

AC0001C2-200F-420B-80F5-3C47927110F9.jpg

Here one found photo of the content of the Warrior kit
billing-hms-warrior-wooden-model-boat_360_1c33476aced7bda002b38fcfd024dd99.jpg

So the kit is definitely the Warrior, in same scale 1:100, but 1,47 meter long

I found the page from Model Expo offering the Warrior showing guns as part of the kit
View attachment 345756 View attachment 345757

If they are missing ion your kit you should get into conatct with Billing Boats
Thanks, Uwe, as I do not know anything about Warrier. what could my attention is that both ships apart from the sail had an engine board? to restore Julland ha taken a lot of years, mainly a lake of money, but not a model of my interest. when I entered the Navy in 1965 she was in the port of Copenhagen used as a sleeping quarter, mostly for U-Boats crew.

我理解正确吗:
套件中不包括枪支或枪口吗?
好的,主甲板上的盖子可以关上
View attachment 345717

但是勇士在自由甲板上也有(并且有)一些“普通”枪支
View attachment 345718

在船头是大 110 pdrs
View attachment 345719

这些可见的枪应该在那里......
Thank you for your remind may be translation problems my original intention is not main deck gun in the suite, not even the main deck. I can't accept closed doors, so to oneself

I have already solved the problem yourself to make the main deck and the artillery base assembly, from I bought dozens of a suite of businessmen friends there cannon spent $34

Back