Billing Boats Calypso - Build Pics - Custom 3D printed parts

I completed my Calypso in about 14 months. My CFO bought be a 3D resin printer for fathers day; so many of the fittings are custom designed and printed. Yes I do sell them; contact me at carlhyltin@gmail.com and I will send you the information. This kit as some issues; mainly the forward bulwark is too tall; also the hurricane deck must be split for use as a RC design; this can my the deck bow. I used some tapered shims to hold my deck down. Also used magnets to hold the helicopter and sub in place. Hope the pictures help you with your build. Port Side - Copy.jpg20200929_183108.jpgStarboard Deco Tank.jpgFill Station.jpgFor Deck.jpgElectronics.jpgTool Bench and Diving Helmet.jpg3D Printed Winch and Hatch - Copy.jpg20200929_185809.jpg20200929_183345.jpg92827720_3466425310040269_4792124822962307072_n.jpg shims to make my deck snug in place. Also used magnets to hold my helicopter and sub in place.

I completed my Calypso in about 14 months. My CFO bought be a 3D resin printer for fathers day; so many of the fittings are custom designed and printed. Yes I do sell them; contact me at carlhyltin@gmail.com and I will send you the information. This kit as some issues; mainly the forward bulwark is too tall; also the hurricane deck must be split for use as a RC design; this can my the deck bow. I used some tapered shims to hold my deck down. Also used magnets to hold the helicopter and sub in place. Hope the pictures help you with your build. shims to make my deck snug in place. Also used magnets to hold my helicopter and sub in place.
Hallo @chyltin
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Are you actualy working on a new project?

I completed my Calypso in about 14 months. My CFO bought be a 3D resin printer for fathers day; so many of the fittings are custom designed and printed. Yes I do sell them; contact me at carlhyltin@gmail.com and I will send you the information. This kit as some issues; mainly the forward bulwark is too tall; also the hurricane deck must be split for use as a RC design; this can my the deck bow. I used some tapered shims to hold my deck down. Also used magnets to hold the helicopter and sub in place. Hope the pictures help you with your build.hims to make my deck snug in place. Also used magnets to hold my helicopter and sub in place.
Hallo @chyltin
Birthday-Cake

Carl, I received your parts and they are great again, Have you made or do you have any internal cabin pieces like furniture as with lights you can see in the windows and I would like to ad some to my build?
Tom

Carl, I received your parts and they are great again, Have you made or do you have any internal cabin pieces like furniture as with lights you can see in the windows and I would like to ad some to my build?
Tom
Dear @tom white
Birthday-Cake
Maybe you show us also your model - would be very interesting

Back