Bismarck battle ship 1/200 scale Hachette publication 140 issues build 2008 - 2015

A great (and huge) model you made out of this kit.
And really good looking for a "out of the box"-kit - good quality kit
Which kind of line or rope did you use for the antennas and rigging? was it also part of the kit?

A great (and huge) model you made out of this kit.
And really good looking for a "out of the box"-kit - good quality kit
Which kind of line or rope did you use for the antennas and rigging? was it also part of the kit?

All from the kit
No modification or ad the wire are tiny nylon they supplier so much that when I did the France did not use what that came with the ship so I still have a spool not use + a bit left over from the Bismarck.

I just came across this one and as a one time owner of this kit i swapped it for the Titanic part work of witch I now regret.
Anyway a great build and one day I my try and collect them and have another go.

Thank you for this report. 1 coffee a day is an acceptable price for a great looking model and 140 weeks of enjoyment.

Nice accuracy too. Correct rear rangefinders, sans covers, hull details look perfect and the "painted-out" camo on the hull really adds that realism. Too bad about the seam amidships on the wood deck. That looks impossible to hide. Those masts look fantastic. Beautiful work.
Hope no one stumbles on your stairs near that shelf.
Thanks again!

Nino.

P.S. I was never sure if the Swastikas were covered with tarps or painted over. Your solution looks fine.

Thank you for this report. 1 coffee a day is an acceptable price for a great looking model and 140 weeks of enjoyment.

Nice accuracy too. Correct rear rangefinders, sans covers, hull details look perfect and the "painted-out" camo on the hull really adds that realism. Too bad about the seam amidships on the wood deck. That looks impossible to hide. Those masts look fantastic. Beautiful work.
Hope no one stumbles on your stairs near that shelf.
Thanks again!

Nino.

P.S. I was never sure if the Swastikas were covered with tarps or painted over. Your solution looks fine.

Tanks for the appreciation
In the end with the casing it is a 1500$cdn kit expensive
And no danger on the stair the way I but them
French kit, French law I think the Swastikas is forbidden if you look at the wreck the Swastikas is clearly evedent

Back