Bluenose translated instructions

Good morning,
I bought my kit in 2021 and am just now ready to become serious about building this model. I've got the frames done, but now I'd like to read what comes next.
Has anyone translated the instructions into English? If so, may I borrow or buy a copy?

Good morning,
I bought my kit in 2021 and am just now ready to become serious about building this model. I've got the frames done, but now I'd like to read what comes next.
Has anyone translated the instructions into English? If so, may I borrow or buy a copy?
Hi Bob.
Welcome on the SoS.
What is the manufacturer of the kit? You write about frames, so a suppose it is the kit from YuanQing.
Here you can find the translated instruction as a combined word-doc:
—> YQ Translated Manual <—
Here you can find a lot of information:
—> Bluenose Main Support Page <—
It would be nice if you started a build-log. There you can post your questions and a lot of BN-builders are willing to help.
Regards, Peter

Last edited:
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
I guess your question is already answered by Peter?

Welcome to the Build Group, you should watch some videos on the build before starting. If you do need help just ask and someone will answer.... :)

Good morning,
Hallo @Sonar Bob
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back