Bluenose translated instructions

Thank you veryt much Henk..fantastic job
A little PS:
Don’t forget the thank @Dean62 and @Heinrich beside @Henk Liebre ;).
Dean started the thread and made the kick-off, Heinrich added the nice color pictures, and Dean and Henk made the combinations of the color pictures and the translated text.
But I also have to mention @DonRobinson and @MM2CVS9 Eugene for there early start of the translations.
Regards, Peter

Last edited:
A little PS:
Don’t forget the thank @Dean62 and @Heinrich beside @Henk Liebre ;).
Dean started the thread and made the kick-off, Heinrich added the nice color pictures, and Dean and Henk made the combinations of the color pictures and the translated text.
But I also have to mention @DonRobinson and @MM2CVS9 Eugene for there early start of the translations.
Regards, Peter

Absolutely! Several efforts were involved in these translations creating a superb group effort. Combined with the most amazingly complete build logs, this group build has helped immensely. I for one have never done a POF build before, therefore I needed a lot of things to read and look at to get me to a decent build. With 38 builders in this group now, seeing all the corrections, advice, pictures, questions answered etc. this group is truly amazing!

A huge thank you to everyone that has contributed to this group.

I can only echo what you said EJ. WE are very blessed with the wonderful builders we have on this team - the Bluenose Group Build has no equal! Thumbsup

Hello everyone,
Just in the process of reviewing all of the translated instructions and familiarizing myself with the kit prior to beginning the build.
A BIG THANK you to the GIANTS who created these translations. I have reviewed the translations three times. Is there anywhere in the Forum where the parts list is translated?
Warm regards to all.
Dr. Y

Hello everyone,
Just in the process of reviewing all of the translated instructions and familiarizing myself with the kit prior to beginning the build.
A BIG THANK you to the GIANTS who created these translations. I have reviewed the translations three times. Is there anywhere in the Forum where the parts list is translated?
Warm regards to all.
Dr. Y
Hi Dr. Y

Have a look here

This was the first impetus for the translations

https://shipsofscale.com/sosforums/threads/instruction-translation-methods.6795/ #19

Terrific. Should be quite helpful. There are also the illustrations of the parts on the panel 8-8, which identifies the part numbers.
This kit is well documented, parts appear to be high quality, and excellent packing and shipping. A good start!
Will construct my jig tomorrow and go forward from there. I expect this project to take awhile, but hopefully I will be up to the task.
Thanks very much Henk.
Dr. Y

Terrific. Should be quite helpful. There are also the illustrations of the parts on the panel 8-8, which identifies the part numbers.
This kit is well documented, parts appear to be high quality, and excellent packing and shipping. A good start!
Will construct my jig tomorrow and go forward from there. I expect this project to take awhile, but hopefully I will be up to the task.
Thanks very much Henk.
Dr. Y
Be sure to review the build logs. There are many pictures, techniques, questions and answers in them that will be of assistance. ;)

Thank you Dean. I have been all over the logs, and have spent quite a lot of time, which will pay off. The work displayed is very humbling. My first frame is drying. Hopefully I got it right following Heinrich's excellent tutorial to Don Farr. Have not glued front and back together yet. I will do so tomorrow when glue is good and dry. My plan is to build one or two more individually and then try two to three at a time. I do have the jig assembled. Altogether it's not much but it is a start.
Best to you and all who may see this. Thanks for all the help.
Dr. Y

Attachments

• IMG_0253.jpeg
    IMG_0253.jpeg
    201.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0254.jpeg
    IMG_0254.jpeg
    189.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0255.jpeg
    IMG_0255.jpeg
    201.5 KB · Views: 13
Thank you Dean. I have been all over the logs, and have spent quite a lot of time, which will pay off. The work displayed is very humbling. My first frame is drying. Hopefully I got it right following Heinrich's excellent tutorial to Don Farr. Have not glued front and back together yet. I will do so tomorrow when glue is good and dry. My plan is to build one or two more individually and then try two to three at a time. I do have the jig assembled. Altogether it's not much but it is a start.
Best to you and all who may see this. Thanks for all the help.
Dr. Y
That’s great! Be sure to start a build log. You will get much support, and help with questions as you go. It’s a valuable tool that no kit instructions can give you! ;)

Hi Dean. I'm awaiting my BN POF to come in from China and was wondering if these wonderful English instructions were in a downloadable and/or printable format? Thanks!
Hi, there is no download for the images. It was a combined effort with several people to add the color pictures with English text. Thus each and every post has images added individually. You can however create a screen shot to print. I know this may be extra work, but thus far no one has combined images of all pages into one large file.

Hi Dean. I'm awaiting my BN POF to come in from China and was wondering if these wonderful English instructions were in a downloadable and/or printable format? Thanks!
A little ad-on to Dean’s reply:
The files in the posts are jpg’s and word-doc’s.
By viewing on a pc: click with the right mouse-button on the jpg/word.doc and select ‘save’.
On a iPad or iPhone: set your finger on the jpg/word.doc and hold it till the sub-menu appears. Then you can select one of the options.
Regards, Peter

Back