bluenose [COMPLETED BUILD]

Hi John. Nice to see you have started this 26th YQ build-log. With some nice pictures of you hull #039!:)
What you have build till now looks very impressive. With also beautifully laid and painted waterways, a nice painted hull and a warm stained deck.
That's worth an extraThumbsup.
I will ad the link to your build-log in de BN-list.
Regards, Peter

well done - I would be happy to see much more often some photos of your work and progress
yes, I will submit more pictures as I progress. I omit any commentary on these as I feel everything has already been said that can be.
I "do" enjoy this Bluenose

yes, I will submit more pictures as I progress. I omit any commentary on these as I feel everything has already been said that can be.
It would be nice if you could add a few words here and there as every Bluenose is just a bit different.
I am sure Lawrence, John will write something by his picture. Otherwise, we simply ask for an explanation of what we see.:)ROTF
Regards, Peter

It's rather personal of course, but writing every now and then helps to get rid of "building stress".
As an added bonus, there's always someone more than willing to give a sound piece of advice... ROTF

After 15 months I have officially finished my Bluenose. I had a lot of pleasure in doing this project and would recommend it to anyone.
Here are a last few, and if I must say "poor" photos snapped from my Pad.
Goodbye to all you intrepid Nose Builders who's input helped me along.

0.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

After 15 months I have officially finished my Bluenose. I had a lot of pleasure in doing this project and would recommend it to anyone.

View attachment 405917

View attachment 405918

View attachment 405919

View attachment 405920

View attachment 405921

View attachment 405922

View attachment 405923

View attachment 405924
Congratulations with the finish of your Bluenose, John. After your post in February you placed the masts, booms, gaffs and all the standing and running rigging. A impressive job. Now she is standing proud to show all her elegance.
Regards, Peter

Congratulations for finishing your Bluenose - very well done - a beautiful model

View attachment 405917

View attachment 405918

View attachment 405919

View attachment 405920

View attachment 405921

View attachment 405922

View attachment 405923

View attachment 405924
Good evening John. Congratulations. A beautiful rendition of the BN. Cheers Grant

Back