BonHomme Richard alias DUC DE DURAS 1/35

Many thanks for all of your inputs. I was kinda guessed how this sliding cover should work a. outside the hull b. when fully planked. ;)

A long Time ago I found pictures of a model of the BonHomme Richard in a Modell Ship Forum. It was build in 3 Parts.
So I build also my first Part of the BonHomme Richard 1/35.
Here I post pictures
Hallo @js747a
We wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Wow - realy good progress
Many Thanks for the update -> we all would like to see more often some news from your workbench

Sehr schöne Arbeit - wonderful work
BTW: Are the two part fitting to each other, without any gap of some missing frames?
So can we expect once also the bow section?

Nein, die Teile passen nicht 100 % zusammen. Bei Teil 1 waren die Pläne nicht korrekt. Die habe ich ersts bei Teil 2 am PC bearbeitet.

Teil 2 wird wohl noch einigen Zeit in Anspruch nehmen aber danach habe ich vor den Bug zu bauen.

google trans
No, the parts do not fit 100% together. The plans for part 1 were incorrect. I only worked on part 2 on the PC.
Part 2 will probably take some time but after that I plan to build the bow.

Very good progress - your interior walls etc are looking very realistic - Bravo :cool:

A long Time ago I found pictures of a model of the BonHomme Richard in a Modell Ship Forum. It was build in 3 Parts.
Here I post pictures
Hallo @js747a
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
How is the work on the Bonhomme going? Maybe you have time for an update?

Here I post pictures
Hallo @js747a
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
How is your project going?

Back