Build Jig

I recently lost my mind and took the plunge to try and build what for me will be the most daunting task I have ever even thought about doing. I subscribed to De Agostini USA for the HMS Sovereign of the Seas. They were offering as a Summer special and it was just too good to pass. I have already received the 1st pack which is Stages 1 thru 11, and pretty much of the FK and Ribs are there. I am working on another project now, I have not started the SOS, would like to be about 1/2 way thru the subscription before I start. Anyhoo, what I wanted to share was another item I purchased from the UK. A build jig. Funny thing is, going to the Web site f/Hobbyzone I was able to purchase and have shipped for way less that what I was able to purchase from same thru eBay!
I also got free ship. This is not my 1st order from them. I purchased the OcCer HMS Terror for well under 100USDs than what I would have paid ordering from CA. They are very nice, efficient and well packaged. You are provided tracking and when I ordered the Terror, I had w/in 5 days. Not to bad from the UK to NC, USA. So what is all this hub bub about you ask.

Originally Hobbyzone is coming from Poland, I think.
Their main stuff are desk-organizer for painting stuff - looking very good in my opinion.

Back