build the Victory 1: 100 (delPrado) week by week

Great job Well done
you are making a good progress. Can you post a few photos?
Thanks joe

Hi Terence, I have the same partworks War at Seas DelPrado Magazines and parts. I checked the parts and I have a problem about the cannons supports, cannons and the carriages. Can you tell me how many cannons are visible on the Victory?

JoeF are you building the victory ? The cannons are a little different . supports are visible on the deck rest of the cannons are glued supports on there own as shown in following photos how many its up to you mine is about 100 I buy a lot of parts glue thread etc from AIiExpress very cheap not to bad quality have a look terence

026.JPG

027.JPG

At the moment I am building the HMBark Endeavour and I hope that I will start building the Victory end of this year. That is why I am checking all the parts for the Victory.

G
Good morning Terrance. Yes they are a pain in the butt. I think on my Victory I made over 4000 clove hitches. o_Oo_O. Slowly catch the monkey, but once they are done it looks awesome. Cheers Grant

Hi Terence, I am not going to paint the hull and go to double planking. But first I have to remove some gunports and fixed them correctly in place.

hello Terence im Tony looks like we are building the same ship del prado victory, I've been at it since May 21 with a six month break I've now started again from May this year. Ive built all the yards and bowsprit but not attached them yet. Im about to start rigging on page 17A but struggling as instructions are so vague. Hope it's OK to talk. Thanks Tony.20230607_115652.jpg

Hello Tony, I have the same ship. Do you have a build log? Can you post a few photos of the ship?

Tonyroy glad to hear from you and glad to hear from someone else that is building the VIC the same as the kit I am building . Have attached a couple of photos to show you how far I have got,funny just starting to rig . As you can see mine is not as per instructing just went for the easy way .been buiding for a while now (live in a retirement village now dont get the time for boat building) if i can help you with anything just let me know happy rigging Terence

028.JPG

029.JPG

030.JPG

031.JPG

032.JPG

033.JPG

Thanks Terence and Tony for the great photos. I hope to post a few as well.

That's all the photo's of my rigging to date will show more as I advance. Thanks Tonyroy.

Back