building the terror

After looking for a new model to build [have finshed the victory and restored the clara may] decided to build the terror. This time I decided.to purchash a building slip to make thing easer.and started building 20th dec the box it came in was good and all parts appeared to be there so here goes this is my 1st build hopeI am doing it correctly

terror 015.JPG

terror 018.JPG

terror 019.JPG

terror 020.JPG

I'll pull up a chair. I'm a fan of the Terror, though I really wish someone would make it in it's original bomb vessel configuration.

That shouldn't be too difficult- delete the steam engine and ice padding and restore the mortar well. Most of the drawings should still be available from Greenwich. Baltimore is still around, the ship sank!

Hang on you two to old to start steam again just want to build this ship that has so much history just have aread of the book hms terror very good read

Many Thanks for starting this log - have fun with the build

For everybody interested in this kit, please have a look here:

After looking for a new model to build [have finshed the victory and restored the clara may] decided to build the terror. This time I decided.to purchash a building slip to make thing easer.and started building 20th dec the box it came in was good and all parts appeared to be there so here goes this is my 1st build hopeI am doing it correctly

View attachment 415195

View attachment 415196

View attachment 415198

View attachment 415201
Hallo @terence
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back