CAF-French mortar ship 1/48

ADC

Hi Tom, I have been building your La Salamandre. I have completed the first stage and now starting work on the interior. I had to stop the build for a year due to moving and other distractions. I am interested in buying some of your upgrade fittings like cannons, mortars and lantern and are there also upgrades for the carvings? Are they also avaliable for seperate purchase? Please let me know.

Last edited:

Uwek

Admin
Staff member
Administrative
Blandford Group Build

Hi Tom, I have been building your La Salamandre. I have completed the first stage and now starting work on the interior. I had to stop the build for a year due to moving and other distractions. I am interested in buying some of your upgrade fithings like cannons, mortars and lantern and are there also upgrades for the carvings? Are they also avaliable for seperate purchase? Please leapt me know.
Hallo Paul,
It is good to hear, that you are well, and back in modeling.
Good questions! Happy to see your model in your building log......

CAFmodel

Hi Tom, I have been building your La Salamandre. I have completed the first stage and now starting work on the interior. I had to stop the build for a year due to moving and other distractions. I am interested in buying some of your upgrade fittings like cannons, mortars and lantern and are there also upgrades for the carvings? Are they also avaliable for seperate purchase? Please let me know.
Hallo Paul,

I'm very sorry. I've been catching a cold these days. I didn't reply in time

All upgrades are available

Let me count how many parts there are before I contact you

I'll get back to you tomorrow

Tom