CAF-French mortar ship 1/48

Hi Tom, I have been building your La Salamandre. I have completed the first stage and now starting work on the interior. I had to stop the build for a year due to moving and other distractions. I am interested in buying some of your upgrade fittings like cannons, mortars and lantern and are there also upgrades for the carvings? Are they also avaliable for seperate purchase? Please let me know.

Last edited:
Hi Tom, I have been building your La Salamandre. I have completed the first stage and now starting work on the interior. I had to stop the build for a year due to moving and other distractions. I am interested in buying some of your upgrade fithings like cannons, mortars and lantern and are there also upgrades for the carvings? Are they also avaliable for seperate purchase? Please leapt me know.
Hallo Paul,
It is good to hear, that you are well, and back in modeling.
Good questions! Happy to see your model in your building log......

Hi Tom, I have been building your La Salamandre. I have completed the first stage and now starting work on the interior. I had to stop the build for a year due to moving and other distractions. I am interested in buying some of your upgrade fittings like cannons, mortars and lantern and are there also upgrades for the carvings? Are they also avaliable for seperate purchase? Please let me know.
Hallo Paul,

I'm very sorry. I've been catching a cold these days. I didn't reply in time

All upgrades are available

Let me count how many parts there are before I contact you

I'll get back to you tomorrow

Tom

Hi Tom,
I buy in Russia your Salamandre some years ago. Possible to buy upgrade boxwood(without figurehead) , artillery(without bombard), lantern? Are they also avaliable for seperate purchase? Please let me know.

Hi Osaul
Your request is all right,It's just a matter of time. Due to copyright issues, I stopped production of La salamandre, so many accessories were not in stock,
After getting Ancre's authorization, I will resume production immediately, and then I can give you the accessories you need

Back