Caf Model - New Kit CAF Granado 1/48 - cross section

HI POUL, ENOUGH FOR BOTH SIDES, NEED THIS FOR MENTAL HEALTH 82 YEARS OLD HEALTH ISSUES,AND I GET EXTREMLY HYPER, HAVE ONLY BEEN OUT 3 TIMES IN 9 MOS TOTAL 3 HRS, TOOK MY DAUGHTER-IN-LAWS (NURSE) ADVICE LOTS OF PROJECTS LOTS OF TOYS AND STAY THE HELL HOME, I WILL ONLY FINISH SOME THE MAJORITY NOT, BUT I WILL HAVE SOME SANITY DO NOT EXPECT TO GET OUT UNTIL APRIL OR MAY. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE YOU AND YOURS DON

Hello Tom,
Congratulation for your section kit of HMS GRANADO
well, now that you have completed the section of HMS GRANADO, what are the storie that you will give to the complete KIT of HMS Granado?
Do you have any idea of the study duration of this kit?
Regards
Joone1

Hi Joone
Next I'll complete the bow section of HMS grando, then the midship and stern
Finally, make a whole kit
You can see a kit with multiple sections and a kit with an overall structure
Of course, the wood used this time is much more expensive than cherry wood, and CNC processing is more complex and slow than laser processing. So the price of HMS grando this time will be more expensive than the kit of ordinary cherry wood laser processing.
Later, consider making a simplified cherry wood laser processing (Grando), which will be much cheaper

Tom

Hello Tom,
I understand the financial aspect of the system.
But for all that, I am only concerned with the quality aspect and what you do corresponds in all points to this desired quality!
If in addition you develop this kit with something other than cherry, that's fine.
Not talking about price, necessary for everyone, for me just talking about the model and the quality of the product.
Well, best regards
Joone1

Hello Joone
Thank you so much for loving Granado
As for materials, I wanted to use pear wood at the beginning, but the quality of Chinese pear wood was poor, the color was dark, the color difference was large, and the water content was high, so I gave up using it at last
Now this kind of wood is very good in texture, close to the performance of boxwood, with high willfulness, the same hardness as beech, and similar finish to boxwood
For quality, I will send to UWE for evaluation
I hope I can finish it as soon as possible
Best regards
Tom

Back