CAF-HMS FLY 1776 1:48

I always wanted to challenge myself. I got some drawings by chance.(Thanks for the gift from my good friend)

This is a British Royal frigate. It should belong to Swan class. Its decoration is gorgeous. Yes, that's his charm

I will show his skeleton meticulously, which is very important and also a difficult challenge

1.jpg

First of all, determine his length. These drawings are so perfect that each one has a very clear scale.

2.jpg

This is 100 feet,

3.jpg

Building his frame, he has a very detailed outline

That's excellent news and certainly a step in the right direction.
I think you have well and truly proven that you are more than capable of producing world class kits that stand on their own merit
We are working in the background with Caf and other Chinese mfg’s to fix and figure out any copy right issues .

Hi,

I worked a few years ago on a reconstruction of the Fly. I reconstructed every line with arcs as in the old time.
I love your 3D work. I did everything in 2D.
There are some small alterations between Fly and other ships of the class. If you're interested, I can show you my version.

Hi,

I worked a few years ago on a reconstruction of the Fly. I reconstructed every line with arcs as in the old time.
I love your 3D work. I did everything in 2D.
There are some small alterations between Fly and other ships of the class. If you're interested, I can show you my version.
His HMS alert is very good

Last edited:
Back