CAF Models Hms Granado kits 1&2 [SOLD]

Selling my brand new in box HMS Granado kits for $550 plus shipping to the lower 48… no lowballs please… here’s a look at the contents- some of the cellophane wrapping was split open in transit but I haven’t opened them any further - but from what I can see the cherry billets are very consistent in color and grain. Selling to raise funds for another project. Thanks, Lou

0AE0F1E9-9858-4CD5-9C0A-737DBEB787BC.jpeg5D85384A-8436-43E0-A597-2D075FE2E122.jpeg71A51AFC-8C73-402F-87DD-9D04AECF4ED4.jpegBF41491E-493F-4C7C-84D7-9605F554CB21.jpeg

Last edited:
OK well, no bites at all - how about $550 and buyer pays shipping? That a savings of at least $250 shipped from China…..

Last edited:
I can highly recommend this kit - you can find further information here

The kit review:

and my actual building log:

Looks great Lou - and yes you were correct I want to build a Le Gros Ventre and have started the keel in 1/36 - however my time is limited in the workshop. This kit could get me up to speed with POF in half of the time.

That’s the very reason I bought it as well, as an introduction to POF building. I think Tom at CAF is offering some of the most intuitively engineered kits and has learned and incorporated improvements with each iteration. This is his latest offering and is producing some great results with builders on here…. I would definitely be building this if I hadn’t caught the bug to build some guitars, only do much time and resources for us working guys so choices need to be made… :) let me know what you want to do Chris, have a great weekend!!
Lou

Hello Lou
If you have any questions, please contact me and we will be at your service at any time
But at present, Shanghai is under martial law. We can't go out for a month
Worse, martial law will continue until the political vortex ends

Sorry again
Tom

Tom, thanks for the input, I have already read about the issues in China on the CAF HMS Granado development thread. I’m sure that the lockdowns have and will continue to affect production of the kits, but I am also confident that Tom will produce the final chapter as soon as the political and economic conditions allow it. ( Tom alluded to May timeframe but it could be longer)
I also do not think that my For Sale Thread is the correct forum to discuss these issues. I would appreciate it if we could please keep the topic to the sale of my two chapters of the CAF HMS Granado. Hope that’s OK with everyone. Lou

Last edited:
My friend, I thank you very much for your invitation It makes me feel very warm
In the evening, I will go to the website of the Australian Embassy to see the immigration policy
A good neighbor of mine immigrated to Australia 20 years ago
Every time they came back from Australia to visit their relatives in China, they would bring me some gifts
I often miss them
Tom

Back