For sale Caldercraft HMS Victory Kit for Sale - New [SOLD]

Hope this finds everyone doing well.

I am not going to be able to start this Victory kit for a very long time as I am having to move some things around, literally and figuratively. So, I figured I would offer it up since it is sitting in my closet and being given no attention.

I purchased this from Cornwall in the UK (very good store, very helpful and reactive!) and I believe I paid something like $1300-1400 by the time it actually arrived at my door...I can't recall exactly. I would like to get $850. I will be shipping from Fort Worth, Texas and I'm sure you know the kit is heavy...I will ask for extra to ship but I can use one of my carriers at my office and we get a really good discount...even better if I can ship to a business.

The kit itself has actually not been touched, I opened the box when I got it and lifted the instruction booklets and the first layer or so up to peak underneath and that was it. I had seen unboxing videos so I didn't see the need to do anything else. It's in perfect condition of course. Had planned on upgrading the cannons, I'm not sure which brand they are but there are (30) of them total.

Any questions please let me know.

I am also selling Occre Montanes.

Thank you!!

Craig
Hallo Craig alias @CraigC2310
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back