Cazador Xebec - OcCre 1:60 [COMPLETED BUILD]

Those lateen yards really do look terrific, Dean. It must be the quality of your assistant showing there. :)

Congratulations my friend! A marvelous accomplishment! Your craftsmanship is unmatched and the precision of your work has resulted in a fantastic rendering of the Cazador Xebec. The final product shown in the pictures you just posted is breathtaking. Thanks for letting us join you on this build. Proud of you Dean!

Congratulations my friend! A marvelous accomplishment! Your craftsmanship is unmatched and the precision of your work has resulted in a fantastic rendering of the Cazador Xebec. The final product shown in the pictures you just posted is breathtaking. Thanks for letting us join you on this build. Proud of you Dean!
Thank you very much Paul! I guess I’m still surprised by responses like this, because although I put my best foot forward, there are areas I wish would have been better. But there’s always room for improvement. I look forward to continuing to follow you on your journey to complete the Vasa! Thank you for your support!

That is a wonderful achievement Dean! You can be truly proud of your first model - she can hold her bow high in any so-called "esteemed company". This build of yours has just shown me once more: "If you've got it, you've got it." You sir - have got it!First Place Metal

That is a wonderful achievement Dean! You can be truly proud of your first model - she can hold her bow high in any so-called "esteemed company". This build of yours has just shown me once more: "If you've got it, you've got it." You sir - have got it!First Place Metal
Thank you very much Heinrich! I appreciate the kind words and all of your encouragement and support. See you on the Bluenose side! ;)

Last edited:
Awesome beautiful achievement Dean, exceptional workmanship throughout, beautiful choice of woods and color... just a great model. I got confused and posted congrats in your Bluenose thread too but they are all deserved!

Back