Charles Royal Yacht, 1674, Scale 1:64, by Woody Joe (Japan)

Hello again JIM- I have now tried to order drawingsplate from byrnes twice, one with crome browser, and one with microsoft edge browser,
i come to payment and then no longer.
If you have heard of others who have this problem, do you know about others who produce this tool.
Very annoying

Hello Knut,
Their web site known for trouble when made a purchase, I have experienced this in the past. One of the things I suspect it might not works properly, it is because it is an international order. If you still want this drawplate you can contact them via e-mail and or phone and she will take your order this way. Here is the email: CustomerService@ByrnesModelMachines.com
Other brands are not really good for wood, you can look for drawplates in one of the reputable stores http://www.ottofrei.com/ It is not cheap, as it sells tools for jewelry makers.

Enhorabuena, maestro, estoy aprendiendo mucho, aunque no sé si alguna vez me acerque a tu arte, dices que usas una sierra para joyas. Si es posible, puedes mostrarlo para ver si por casualidad puedo conseguir una aquí en España. ... Muchas gracias por toda la información de ARTISTA.

@nandoyoni Gracias por los cumplidos. Estoy seguro de que serás mucho mejor modelador que tu profesor. Los buenos maestros crean buenos estudiantes. La mayor alegría para un maestro es cuando su alumno es elogiado. Te deseo un exito!
Aquí una foto de sierra de joyería que estoy usando. Tenga cuidado al elegir las cuchillas. 6/0 es muy delgado para trabajos delicados, mientras que 0/6 es una hoja gruesa.

IMG_0350.jpeg Jewerly saw blads chart.JPG

English translation (google)

Here a photo of jewelry saw I am using. be careful when choosing the blades. 6/0 is very thin for delicate work, while 0/6 is a thick blade.

Sorry folks for the delay. Update for the buildlog will come in shortly. A few months back, I become a grandfather with twins (boy and girl), :) so most of my free time dedicated to them. I am working on a bowsprit, masts and spars as of now.

Sorry folks for the delay. Update for the buildlog will come in shortly. A few months back, I become a grandfather with twins (boy and girl), :) so most of my free time dedicated to them. I am working on a bowsprit, masts and spars as of now.
Omg ,twins??!!You are going to busy for a while though.

Omg ,twins??!!You are going to busy for a while though.
Yes, Zoly, they are twins Ryan and Maya! I am hoping to find some time for this hobby, and who knows, we may have another 2 new members sometime in the near future :)

Meet Rayan and Maya (December 2, 2018)

Back