Chebec Le Requin build

The Alert is going well, I hope I finish before Christmas :cool: then back to my Royal Caroline and to my new fluyt project.
I am still convinced with your current speed you need a new box under the tree. :)
Love what you doing with your alert, and your new project looks very interesting. Only reason I've managed to do quite a bit is just recovering from operation and can't do much work or drive for a few weeks still. Daughter chose the colour Hoping cast can come of next week!16568418432158804941375736595476.jpg

Bonjour,
Un seul mot Bravo !! vous pouvez être fier de votre travail ! c'est vraiment superbe comme réalisation ! j'aime bien la couleur du bois ! c'est un très beau chantier que je suis avec intérêt ! vivement la suite, c'est une leçon de construction du type arsenal ! :)
Many thanks Bosco, yes the colour and quality of the wood are first class and great to work with, certainly is a fascinating design

Love what you doing with your alert, and your new project looks very interesting. Only reason I've managed to do quite a bit is just recovering from operation and can't do much work or drive for a few weeks still. Daughter chose the colour Hoping cast can come of next week!View attachment 316868
Wish you a speedy recovery but it explains the speed on your project.

Btw the colour on your cast looks very trendy. :cool:

Love what you doing with your alert, and your new project looks very interesting. Only reason I've managed to do quite a bit is just recovering from operation and can't do much work or drive for a few weeks still. Daughter chose the colour Hoping cast can come of next week!View attachment 316868
...get well soon!

Wish you a speedy recovery

Good morning. Us two damaged modelers. ;) Hope you are on the mend as well. At least give us a chance to “put our feet..(or foot in your case) and have a chill period. Look forward to seeing some more of your magic on the Chebec soon. Cheers Grant

Hallo @GrantTyler
I would like to underline the words by @kidsgalore that the Boudriot monograph will be a very good help building this model

It is a great work and impressive. I'm also building this ship. I hope I can finish it
sending you a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
Maybe you show us also your project in this topic
or even in a building log - you could start directly from the actual status...

Hallo @GrantTyler
I would like to underline the words by @kidsgalore that the Boudriot monograph will be a very good help building this model

sending you a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
Maybe you show us also your project in this topic
or even in a building log - you could start directly from the actual status...
Good afternoon Uwek. I think you meant this post for @SGHSSH . Cheers Grant

Back