Chest cross section of HMS Druid

Sam Chan :

How about asking the designer to enlarge both kits so us older folks can have a model to construct ??

Sam Chan :

How about asking the designer to enlarge both kits so us older folks can have a model to construct ??

The model of the entire ship already had kits long ago. Its scale is 1/50 and the producer is a unicorn model.
But it seems that because of using Hahn's drawings, it has been banned from publishing outside China.
1584498081423.png

Hi Sam, Are you talking about the X sections or THE FULL MODEL a little confused here. THANKS Don
Hi Don,
Sorry, I didn't make it clear enough.
I put up photos of the whole ship because many friends said they couldn't make small scale models. As it happens, there are a large proportion of complete ship kits and a small proportion of cross-section models. You can choose your favorite ratio.

Sam :

What we are asking for is to have the two sections enlarged to 1/42 and hopefully more sections to add in the future

Sam :

What we are asking for is to have the two sections enlarged to 1/42 and hopefully more sections to add in the future
But what I mentioned before - the sections models in this very small scale are simplified in the structure - only to change the scale would make not a good section model. For such a scale of 1:48 in sections, the manufacturer Unicorn has to adjust the plans of the full model to make a correct section model - so a lot of work and not only bigger parts - but the idea is good - f.e. why not making also a stern and a bow-section of the Bonhomme Richard ???? It is also Unicorn models.
I would be very interested in such kits, due to the fact, that I am already working on my midship section of the Bonhomme in 1:48

Sam :

Is it you need?

Sam :

I guess the boss will not do this. You might as well buy his 1/50 model kit. If you need a section, you can cut it yourself.

Hello, I have just seen this thread and I wanted to know if there is any link to buy this model from Taobao.
Here is the link

Back