Cooperation in the construction of models of sail ships.

Good day. I build models of sailing ships on a personal order. For the implementation of complex projects, I need customers with the desire and understanding of the complexity of this work. Therefore, I do not refuse the help of those who are familiar with such clients. I am ready to cooperate with them to implement interesting projects. If my proposal interested you - write me an email navymast@ukr.net https://navymast.wixsite.com/mysite

14-11-14 v006.jpgIMG_2814.JPGDSC08273.JPGIMG_0448 - копия.JPG

Last edited:
Thank you, Jim. I know it. But the fact of the matter is that the customer must know about it. Only in this case can get a good result.

Good idea to show us your work! Another suggestion would be to start your own build log! It can be of already completed model or the project you are working on. Imagine how many happy people will see your work, and most important - they can probably learn from your skills, techniques.
Is this model built from a kit or scratch built?

How long did ittake to build the big grey or black ship ? Really like the smooth planking. Whats the name of the ship?

Extraordinary models navymast! Could you explain your building and weathering methods for all of us to learn more?

I congratulate everyone on the upcoming holiday! I wish you good luck in meaningful endeavors. As for a particular technique of building models. I spent a lot of time in different forums where model building issues were discussed. Different questions. And I have the conviction that to build an impressive model, technical issues become important when the master has decided on worldview questions. By and large. Including, with aesthetic questions. He chose the style. He is all right with an understanding of the history of the craft. He belongs to a certain craft group. which professes its principles and views on the craft. It defines the rest. Including those techniques that he begins to develop, or borrow. On the eve of the holiday, I would answer in this way.

100_2174.JPGP6050069.JPGКопия VT6N9712.JPG

The photo shows models of the same ship. They are built with a gap of 1 year. But these are completely different models. And this difference is not determined by different techniques. This difference reflects the changes in my worldview. Changing my understanding of what I am doing and why.

I accept orders in three directions: 1) models of sailing ships - from small ships and fishing boats to battleships of all the main fleets of Europe; 2) models of the water surface, port buildings and structures; 3) copies of paintings on the maritime theme of the 17-19 centuries, painting pictures on the maritime theme. In any of these areas, you can count on my abilities and skills - call, write, we will discuss technical tasks for projects.

Копия DSC08270.JPGИзображение 166.jpgIMG_4047.JPGФото 1.jpgFoto 1.jpg

If I work on a project, I give him 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. I already have an attitude towards this work, but I have my own development horizons. Now this horizon can be designated by the word "handicraft excellence". I even have a suitable candidate for this. This is the Admiralty model HMS Burford 1722. His model is in the Museum of Mystic Seaport.

post-2-0-85728300-1430079562.jpg1537927_10202960756649325_1752568070_o.jpga685 Berwick & Burfod 70 1723 - копия.jpg

I have a lot of materials for the implementation of this project. Need a good customer. Who will appreciate the engineering beauty of the ship; very interesting history of the ship, people and models of this ship and already very interesting history of the formation of this project. There are already a lot of people in this story, ranging from Admiral Vernon, including J. P. Morgan and the Kriegstein brothers and their famous collection.

14.jpgEdward_Vernon_by_Thomas_Gainsborough.jpg44447-hi.jpgSalutation-House-2-700x404.jpgCorsair-IV-launch-1931.jpgimg_itw1q9625595703.jpg15637678385_e8b7c218bf.jpgIMG_1277.JPG

Back