Country Flags

Donnie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Moderator
Le Rochefort Moderator

I installed country flags via several requesting it. The Flags will "become" more and more populated as people log out and back in again. It just when you install the addon for the first time. Nobody will have a flag displaying. The flags start appearing after users log in, then the addon has a record and can display a flag. The flags stay forever, even if they log out. Unless a) you uninstall the addon or b) the user decides to turn it off in his settings.

I the backend control panel to get things started, I have selected all options. If you DO NOT want your flag to be listed, then that option can be enabled. Just let me know. Also, there are options where the flags are positioned. Again, this can be adjusted later. In other words, just about anything can be adjusted, so let's see how things are for a while.

However, you can mouse over the member in the "members online" and the flag will show up on their profile.

Enjoy
Donald

So, do we also want the flags in the LIST of threads too ?

So, do we also want the flags in the LIST of threads too ?
I do not think so
do you all think the flags need to be a little larger ?
also not necessary - it should be only a small additional information, but nothing more - my two cents

The pirat flag was only a joke

Flags in thread list has been removed.

Back