Cutoff models

Hello. While browsing for another model built, I came across cutoff model showing the interiors of the ship but not within my budget. Can anybody suggest a model that I can turn into a cut-off model?
Thank you.

Artenesia Latina makes a 1/48 Bounty with a cutaway. It can be further detailed by the builder. Not sure if they still sell it.

Since I'm new to shipbuilding, I wouldn't know sure which models has interior to show. Appreciate your suggested model. Thanks.

I hope u have not decided yet
Look at this one
HMS Bounty with Cutaway Hull - OcCre OC14006

www.occre.com

I agree with Bryian that you could probably modify any plank on frame kit. This is the build log for what I did with the Mantua/Sergal Soleiel Royal.

Perhaps this would be of interest:

I'll add that @Dematosdg is a skilled builder and from his build log it would seem this sort of model can be quite challenging. It may be that the AL Bounty is not even available anymore - though you never know what you can find on the internet...

Hello. While browsing for another model built, I came across cutoff model showing the interiors of the ship but not within my budget. Can anybody suggest a model that I can turn into a cut-off model?
Thank you.

Could be the seller still have this one. Was on sale last month. Difficult to find. One was sold last year here at SOS.

Best !!
Daniel

Perhaps this would be of interest:

I'll add that @Dematosdg is a skilled builder and from his build log it would seem this sort of model can be quite challenging. It may be that the AL Bounty is not even available anymore - though you never know what you can find on the internet...

Paul, thank you for your nice comment about "skilled builder" . But you are really a skilled builder and I applaud every day I see your Wasa pictures.

Cheers
Daniel

Could be the seller still have this one. Was on sale last month. Difficult to find. One was sold last year here at SOS.

Best !!
Daniel

Paul, thank you for your nice comment about "skilled builder" . But you are really a skilled builder and I applaud every day I see your Wasa pictures.

Cheers
Daniel
Yes, that’s the one I was referring to. I built it years ago and added a lot of interior details using the Anatomy of the Ship book.

Back