Kit review Cutter HMS ALERT 1777 - POF in scale 1:48 - by TRIDENT MODEL

A very decent kit indeed. Having digested this kit review, I am tempted to make it my next project, although I have already bought the Bounty from Occre. Perhaps I'll sell the Bounty on and build the Alert instead. Any idea of how much the kit cost with shipping?
Kit will cost USD350 excluding shipping.
Shipping/tax etc depends on country.

Hi Uwek,
I would like to be added to the list as well. But before I do I have a question before hand. What does being on the list entail? Is it an official list of orders?
Many thanks.
Read this post here

Hi Uwek,
I would like to be added to the list as well. But before I do I have a question before hand. What does being on the list entail? Is it an official list of orders?
Many thanks.
Hello LuigiSoft, We maintain the list of members interested to purchase the Alert kit. Trident Models is a small studio, and they didn't plan to produce a large # of kits, say like limited edition. So we decided to create such a list just to have an idea of how many members will be interested. If you decided to be added, let us know.
Hope Uwe doesn't mind in my explanation.

Hello LuigiSoft, We maintain the list of members interested to purchase the Alert kit. Trident Models is a small studio, and they didn't plan to produce a large # of kits, say like limited edition. So we decided to create such a list just to have an idea of how many members will be interested. If you decided to be added, let us know.
I already added him ,it is not an obligation to buy the kit ,just a list of interest

So how will the first 60-70 lucky ones be contacted to place the order?
I think I'm number 85 :( but who knows...

Hi Uwek,
Many thanks.
In addition to this - all members of SOS who will order the kit after being listed will get the add-on of the interieur as a special gift -> so an additional advantage and more kit for the money :cool:

The cost of the kit is $350.00 This doesn't include shipping and tax\VAT where appropriate. In another word, the buyer has to pay for shipping and tax\vat.

Is it possible to review instructions? Could a person who has never done POF build before follow them?
Hallo @nahimov
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
and? did you finally ordered the kit? How is your work going?

Back