Kit review Cutter HMS ALERT 1777 - POF in scale 1:48 - by TRIDENT MODELS

EVERYTIME I LOOK AT THIS IT IS JUST UNREAL, THINGS LIKE THE JIG FOR FRAMES (uwe maybe no pins that would be nice) AND MAYBE EVEN ME CAN BUILD THIS ONE AND I BETTER DO THE KIT AND TRIDENT MODELS JUSTICE. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE DON

EVERYTIME I LOOK AT THIS IT IS JUST UNREAL, THINGS LIKE THE JIG FOR FRAMES (uwe maybe no pins that would be nice) AND MAYBE EVEN ME CAN BUILD THIS ONE AND I BETTER DO THE KIT AND TRIDENT MODELS JUSTICE. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE DON
Yes - I was thinking about you and your pins, when I realized this kind of "Frame-jigs" - I will see and show how this idea works

Excellent and thorough review Uwe,thankyou.It has taken a great deal of self discipline not to be added to the list,I have enough projectsROTF.If I were to buy another wooden ship kit,it would be this one.Kit or not,the number of POF builders on the forum is going to skyrocket very quickly.I will be content watching from the sidelines.

Kind Regards

Nigel

Hi again
Thanks for your quick reply regarding HMS Alert
better than expected
I would also like to place an order for this model
regards
Kieron
You are added to the list

Jim, I'm pretty much lower down on the list and are wondering how far you are into the list with the batches of 10?
$350 is not a bad price. I guess shipping to Germany comes on top. Any ideas as to how much that will be?
Have a nice Sunday.

I believe I'm next on the list as the member before me has already had contact from Trident and I still have not been contacted.:

Just keep in mind that Trident is going through some changes at the moment including the relocation of production facilities (studio) and finding a new payment tool.

If it's not too late, I would like to get added to the list for purchase.
Still have a few months left on my current (first real) project - The Bomb Ketch x-section.

Regards,
Dave Melcher

If it's not too late, I would like to get added to the list for purchase.
Still have a few months left on my current (first real) project - The Bomb Ketch x-section.
Hello Dave, You have been added to the list!

I think, the price is very fair and the quality shown and expressed by Uwe seems extraordinary good! Based on observation of this thread, Trident may also improve or correct one or another little fault or something not so well understandable in the manual...

Evening just curious have trident started sending the kit out to the waiting list of people again? Or still waiting? Regards Mark

Back