Trident Model - New Kit HMS Alert - List of members which are interested to buy the kit

Osaul, you are just in front of me on the list, things are looking up.:D
View attachment 176908
I still have not received any contact from Trident, How long ago did Trident make initial contact with you?
I'm sort of hoping to get the kit before Christmas at the moment.

Also, @jshreve is marked as 'Purchase Completed'. How did this happen when he's further down the list?
Guys the list is not updated ,this from the initial dhgate purchase,nobody was moved anywhere

Yes what is it now. Is it so difficult to include a payment service like PayPal in a platform. If this continues, Christmas is over and you are still waiting or production is stopped. Got pretty quiet, right?

Hi Move1, We don't know what takes in China to open a PayPal account, honestly. Hence, we shouldn't dictate the merchant what method of payments they should accept. We are aware that Trident trying hard to push for PayPal. This method of payment should be accepted on his personal web site. Currently, it is under test and hopefully will be functional soon. Presently the Alert sale is on, and it uses direct bank transfers. Due to the nature of bank functionality it is 5 members in time. Trident maintains the list of users and contacts them butches of 5. It is proven and works. Once the web site functioning, the sales will continue both. We are asking to be a patient, all the members will have the kit.

I'm very sorry that I didn't reply to your letter in time. Because the old studio can't support the development and production of kit in the future, the new studio has a larger area and can accommodate more equipment. The new studio is under renovation, which may last for about 2-3 weeks. Bank transfer for 5 booking members immediately. PayPal needs to wait for the bank security audit of our platform to be used. At present, only bank transfer can be used. I guarantee the supply of 70 sets of kit, but the delivery speed will slow down. I want to make sure that the remitter can be consistent with the members accurately. The bank remittance transaction test for 15 people has been completed before, and one person's name is wrong and is being corrected. One person's remittance has not arrived yet. The rest have been successfully completed. Thank you for your support.

Thanks for the update.
I suppose this gives you time to review, assess and evaluate the build logs currently in progress.
Such as the opinion that the Keel Jig (M12) be made of a thick, more stable material such as MDF:

Thanks for the update.
I suppose this gives you time to review, assess and evaluate the build logs currently in progress.
Such as the opinion that the Keel Jig (M12) be made of a thick, more stable material such as MDF:
Please keep in mind, that such a jig is first time ever in such a kit and is helping to keep the keel structure straight and the parts together - not less and not more !!!
And this jig is doing this job well - you are using it only a very short time
Better to have such a jig, than to have no jig

Thanks for the update.

The Jig is fine as it is. It works perfectly in its current state. making in thicker would be a waste of time,

Hello,
I just recently joined and discovered his thread. I would love to be part of this build!
Can you add me to the list?

thank you!!
Hallo,
a warm welcome here on board of our forum....... and also to the Alert build
Okay UweK

Thank you.Thumbsup

BTW my initials are RO.

KR : Kind Regards. :)

Blackbeard.
Upps - :rolleyes:

Back