Trident Model - New Kit HMS Alert - List of members which are interested to buy the kit

Hello,
I just recently joined and discovered his thread. I would love to be part of this build!
Can you add me to the list?

thank you!!
Hallo Gregory,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Hope to see you once with your Alert in a building log .....

Please add me to the list, too

Hallo,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Ich hoffe auch deine Alert dann einmal in einem Baubericht zu sehen......
Nochmals alles Gute zum Geburtstag

Recently, the studio moved, so I couldn't reply to your message in time. About the cabin upgrade components, kit's paper instructions were not provided. I will provide the SOS forum for uploading the electronic version of the instructions. This can provide more reference photos and should be more detailed than the paper description. It's also an attempt. The move has been basically completed. At present, we are in the process of sorting out and adjusting the equipment of the new studio. It may take some time to resume normal work. Thank you for your support and attention. At present, kit sales are still in progress and have not stopped.

Recently, the studio moved, so I couldn't reply to your message in time. About the cabin upgrade components, kit's paper instructions were not provided. I will provide the SOS forum for uploading the electronic version of the instructions. This can provide more reference photos and should be more detailed than the paper description. It's also an attempt. The move has been basically completed. At present, we are in the process of sorting out and adjusting the equipment of the new studio. It may take some time to resume normal work. Thank you for your support and attention. At present, kit sales are still in progress and have not stopped.

Thank you for working all of this out for us. I look forward to working on this model in the near future.

Hallo Uwe,
I am living in the Traunviertel, south of Linz, but was born in Vienna.
Yes, Serapis was from Aeropiccola, now I remember! According to the plans for the Roebuck class from the NMM, the model is competley out of scale.
That´s why no scale was given with the kit :) .
Please add my name to the list!
LG
Christian
Hallo Christian,
you are added now to the list

Have your payment problems been resolved yet?

Hello All,
Today I received a model from customs.

Unfortunately, the box got wet several times.

At first glance, everything except the Trident box is fine.

Thanks Trident!

Back