Trident Model - New Kit HMS Alert - List of members which are interested to buy the kit

Delighted to report that my kit has arrived!
It's taken some time for payment to be sorted, but all down to DHgate and then idiots in our respective banks - Not the fault of Trident!
Delivery was unbelievable; the kit was in Beijing Monday morning and was delivered in the UK Wednesday afternoon!!
Have put it in to 'quarantine' for three days in case it picked up any 'nasties' during delivery, so will open and drool on Sunday.
A very big 'thank you' to Uwe, Zoly, and any others who have been instrumental in arranging for this kit to be made available. I owe you a big debt of gratitude!

Ted

It's taken some time for payment to be sorted, but all down to DHgate and then idiots in our respective banks - Not the fault of Trident!
Delivery was unbelievable; the kit was in Beijing Monday morning and was delivered in the UK Wednesday afternoon!!
Have put it in to 'quarantine' for three days in case it picked up any 'nasties' during delivery, so will open and drool on Sunday.
A very big 'thank you' to Uwe, Zoly, and any others who have been instrumental in arranging for this kit to be made available. I owe you a big debt of gratitude!

Ted
Your welcome Ted!!I hope to see your log soon

Ted
You are welcome Ted - as Zoly mentioned already - a building log would be great

Where i can read how to pay for this kit ?

Thank you !!
At the moment by bank transfer,it was mentioned multiple times in this thread,but it will take a while you will be notified by Trident ,you are at the bottom of the list

At the moment by bank transfer,it was mentioned multiple times in this thread,but it will take a while you will be notified by Trident ,you are at the bottom of the list

Thank you....!!!

No problem at all about waiting time. I have too much on my plate now. But if this is a kind of "limited edition" plus the nice offer with extras to SOS members, I will wait. In the meantime I can start saving the $$$$ :)

Cheers
Daniel

Some parts of kit were lost in the process of moving the studio. Delivery is expected to resume next week. As an apology, I customized the copper pulley as an extra gift for you. Because CNC processing takes a long time. After 70 sets of booking members may have to wait for a longer time. We're just a small studio with a bunch of crazy people who are crazy about ship models. It's not a model factory in the traditional sense. CNC processing mode is destined to be unable to fast mass production, please forgive me. We will not use laser cutting to simplify the design because of good sales. I guarantee that all members on the reservation list can get kit as long as they have enough patience. For our slow delivery speed, we have to say "sorry" to SOS forum. We really don't have any experience in mailing kit to foreign countries. There was no contact with similar platforms. So everything has to start from scratch. When we founded Trident, we just wanted to gather a few people to make models together, which could not reach the field. Our slogan at the beginning was "maybe we can do better". Trident was not born for competition, but for challenging itself. We're going to run a 1:48 section model next month, and we'll have stepped ribs, S-shaped ribs and details you can't imagine. Granado's technical validation is expected early next year. Still CNC.

No problem with the wait. I am probably the last one, but after seeing all the pictures and the building logs, I will not have absolutely any problem to wait.

Cheers
Daniel

Back