Trident Model - New Kit HMS Alert - List of members which are interested to buy the kit

Uwe, or maybe Trident Model? Am I missing something or from what I can see on the list, no kits have sold / shipped for a month or more? Sorry, just saw the post from TM last Thursday..... I will shut up and keep coloring now.....

Last edited:
Uwe, or maybe Trident Model? Am I missing something or from what I can see on the list, no kits have sold / shipped for a month or more? Sorry, just saw the post from TM last Thursday..... I will shut up and keep coloring now.....
Thanks, Stargazer. As much as we would love to give you, and others an estimate, we cannot. We don't control the sales process, therefore, can not estimate any progress. As of today, all sales maintain using bank direct transfer of funds. It is not an efficient way but proven to be reliable and works! Please understand, unlike other manufacturers, Triden Studio is a few Man operation. They recently moved to a larger facility so we are hoping their sales process will be improved.

This is the smallest proportion of firebrick I can buy.

View attachment 196954View attachment 196955
In the past for other modeling I have used Terracotta clay (red clay) this can be purchased in any craft store in small amounts. a few ounces or up to 10 pounds. cost is around one or two dollars fo a couple of ounces. make a scale mold from scrap wood for the size of brick you need press in the clay and allow it to air dry for a few days.

Jim

Any update on when sales will resume for next group on list?
As far as we are aware, the sales never stopped. It is still only a bank transfer, which depicts 5 people at a time. Please understand, SOS as the organization (forum) doesn't involve in the actual sales process. Last week, we have requested an update from Trident Model and expecting in a few weeks to have an answer.

At the moment by bank transfer,it was mentioned multiple times in this thread,but it will take a while you will be notified by Trident ,you are at the bottom of the list

Hi Zoly

I took a look to the updated list on first page (last edited Dec 1) and I do not see my name there.

Thanks
Daniel

Where exactly is the list? Cause the one on post #396 is not updated.....
Here is the full list

That’s not been updated, where is Dematostg, and sir Henry Darby, also it says post # 137 but the link takes you to #396 and that’s an old list??? Or is it me again?? :)

I did, have you? The list is not updated, the last person on the list on post #396 is Ronco76 and that has not changed for close to 2 months now, I know, cause I am second to last.... :) should it not be Dematosdg or Sir Henry Darby? Also the link on the first page is wrong it says post #137 should it not be #396? I’m just wondering here, if you guys are looking at a different list? List or not, I am still hoping for an Alert kit but I think the chances of that are diminishing every day.... usually when guys get their kits we hear about it - haven’t heard anything for quite a while....

Back