Trident Model - New Kit HMS Alert - List of members which are interested to buy the kit

I did, have you? The list is not updated, the last person on the list on post #396 is Ronco76 and that has not changed for close to 2 months now, I know, cause I am second to last.... :) should it not be Dematosdg or Sir Henry Darby? Also the link on the first page is wrong it says post #137 should it not be #396? I’m just wondering here, if you guys are looking at a different list? List or not, I am still hoping for an Alert kit but I think the chances of that are diminishing every day.... usually when guys get their kits we hear about it - haven’t heard anything for quite a while....
Hello Stargazer. The main (first ever) page of the link is correct. This is the list of members interesting to purchase the kit. We (SOS admins) maintain this list as more members constantly asking us to be part of it.
What we cannot maintain, is the list of members who already purchased or members currently purchasing the kit. Please understand, that SOS as the organization doesn't involve in the sales process either directly or indirectly. We understand the long waiting period but absolutely cannot expedite the sales process. We have supplied the members list and Trident Models should maintain the list himself. This Monday, we contacted Trident Model for sales updates, but haven't had any reply yet. As soon as we will find out the current situation we will update the thread.

Happy modeling all.

I updated the list on page #396 ,not the sales process ,only the lust of interest

Thank you Jim and Zoly, there appear to be light bulbs turning on in my head :) thanks for the explanation, I know you guys are in no way associated with any sales or marketing efforts (or lack thereof) at Trident Models- seems strange to me that a manufacturer (of any size) would not have an efficient means of selling a product (a PayPal account?) established prior to release of said product. I do hope they work out a solution soon....

Thank you Jim and Zoly, there appear to be light bulbs turning on in my head :) thanks for the explanation, I know you guys are in no way associated with any sales or marketing efforts (or lack thereof) at Trident Models- seems strange to me that a manufacturer (of any size) would not have an efficient means of selling a product (a PayPal account?) established prior to release of said product. I do hope they work out a solution soon....
Trident Studio very young manufacture (since 2018). They provided their kits only in China. Alert kit is the first International sale they have. We keep crossing the fingers, and hoping the situation will be cleared soon.

Who did the Bank transfer could you tell me what to specify in the translation?

Transfer to an individual or organization?
Name of the organization?

What should I specify in the "payment purpose"?
Can I specify a donation?

May I ask the experts if the Anatomy of a Ship book is necessary to build the model (hull only), or are the Trident instructions, sketches and templates sufficient?

Hello Chris, In short, you don't need this book to build a hull or model. The kit designed based on this book and has assembly templates\ and fairing (beveling) templates for each frame. This should be sufficient. The book itself can be used as a reference and history reading.

Has Trident dropped off the forums or just not posting updates on when ordering will begin again? Seems to have been several months now since last group was contacted for purchase.

Kurt, the sales didn't stop. Trident contacting members 5 members in a given time via PM, that is why it is not publicly known. Zoly working on an updated list to reflect the members waiting for the kit. Thumbs-Up

Kurt ,you will get a Pm from Trident soon.

Hi Zoly

Those are good news. Trident is going now very fast.

May I ask if you can kindly post the updated list in the following days. At least I am assuming now that up to Kurt, all have been contacted.

Thank you for all your help on this matter.

Daniel

Back