Trident Model - New Kit HMS Alert - List of members which are interested to buy the kit

Do I understand correctly that we have finally returned to the path of renewing the purchasing power of the model in the order of the registration of course. Because after a month of staying, it is already starting to despair especially that quite a few friends have received and are starting to build. Please finish this saga and allow us to purchase and enjoy the model.
I'm God forbid to claim that someone does it on purpose, but it's hard to stay with such a long wait.
Thanks and hope for the good news

It's back to the list of SoS buyers as per post #396
I suppose Trident Model will need to ensure that the members before you and I in the list have completed their purchase before they get to us.
Won't be long now- unfortunately for Australians we are moving into Spring soon- the outdoors await.

Uwe, I can not see that I have been put on hold, I think that then others can buy the set before me because of the order on the list, greetings-

I received my kit yesterday. No time to audit it thoroughly but looks like a very impressive kit. I would rate it with the best available on first impressions. Congratulations to Trident for a great effort and thank you.

Last edited:
Not fair to post birthday greetings in this thread :p For all other threads I can wait till after work hours before I read updates ROTF
Jokes aside, hasn't @Trident Model been very silent for quite some time now? IMHO it would have been nice to be updated about the progress on the list, once in a while.

I dont undestand. I pay dhgate and received a refund. I wrote to Trident that I agreed to the bank transfer. And silence. It doesn't have any kits?

I dont undestand. I pay dhgate and received a refund. I wrote to Trident that I agreed to the bank transfer. And silence. It doesn't have any kits?
Osaul, you are just in front of me on the list, things are looking up.:D
Screen Shot 2020-09-03 at 5.37.13 pm.png
I still have not received any contact from Trident, How long ago did Trident make initial contact with you?
I'm sort of hoping to get the kit before Christmas at the moment.

Also, @jshreve is marked as 'Purchase Completed'. How did this happen when he's further down the list?

Osaul, you are just in front of me on the list, things are looking up.:D
View attachment 176908
I still have not received any contact from Trident, How long ago did Trident make initial contact with you?
I'm sort of hoping to get the kit before Christmas at the moment.

Also, @jshreve is marked as 'Purchase Completed'. How did this happen when he's further down the list?
Trident wrote to me once on August 25.

@JohnA, I am / was among the 5 on the list, answered the PM from Trident about information about the bank transfer, no answer.
Therefore, I asked the administration to move me to the bottom of the list, by that time I hope that Trident is up with a new payment platform.
I hope someone else on the list can buy the set instead of me as I hope I am moved down on the list.
</s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s>
</s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s>
Greeting -

Back