Trident Model - New Kit HMS Alert - List of members which are interested to buy the kit

To the best of my experience there is no need for an active website to receive or transfer my money on PayPal. It is enough that you have an account in this excellent, convenient and safe service.

Does this mean we just have to wait for the website to be operational including the various payment methods but still following Order of the list of potential Buyers?
@trident
I presume that the website will be open to anyone when up and running without limitations which would make the list obsolete or are trident still giving priority to SOS clients?

It's all about where and how do I order. What are the costs for the kit and shipping and of course the method of payment.
If the platform is usable for everyone and has pending access, the kit will be sold out within a very short time and the wait was in vain.

If it sits there too long, give them a little nudge by doing a search request.

how long is "too long"? ;)

...last week a friend of mine - who is doing freight-flights Europe-Afrika mainly - told me there are only about 10% of the flights between Europe-China than there used to be a few months ago ...

how long is "too long"? ;)

...last week a friend of mine - who is doing freight-flights Europe-Afrika mainly - told me there are only about 10% of the flights between Europe-China than there used to be a few months ago ...
I got a Soleil Royale a couple of months ago from ZHL (china). Keep tracking it and once it hits US customs, after a week I did a search request and that kicked it loose. But it has to already be in the possession of US customs.

still waiting for it to arrive ... according to ems-tracking it is in "transit" ...but our "Post" is not the fastest ;)
Austria...right now is S L O W. Ask @Uwek !! He is still waiting for a package from Russia. It’s been sitting in Austria Post, just sitting for about three weeks...maybe longer. I thought the U.S Post was slow, but Austria wins the trophy for “slow”. Oh, Canada is SLOW also. @Gilles Korent is still waiting for his package also.!!

Everything is slow from China at the moment- really slow.
There could be some intentional politics behind it?, I don't know.
At the beginning of this year if you ordered something from AliExpess using delivery method 'ePacket' the parcel would arrive in Australia within 20 days.
But I recently received an ePacket parcel that was held up in China for over 2 months before being released.

At this moment I have another Aliexpress order whose latest tracking states: "Shipment accepted by airline" been this way since 2020-07-31 12:56:21
I'm just glad there is no hurry with this hobby.Sleep

Everything is slow from China at the moment- really slow.
There could be some intentional politics behind it?, I don't know.
At the beginning of this year if you ordered something from AliExpess using delivery method 'ePacket' the parcel would arrive in Australia within 20 days.
But I recently received an ePacket parcel that was held up in China for over 2 months before being released.

At this moment I have another Aliexpress order whose latest tracking states: "Shipment accepted by airline" been this way since 2020-07-31 12:56:21
I'm just glad there is no hurry with this hobby.Sleep
All international parcel post is slow at the moment. I have stuff Sent from China also taking more than 2 months to arrive also, same as from Europe. Shipping from Russia can take up to 4 months or longer including express mail. I am waiting for a delivery still from March. Ebay Label Post from China is still relatively quick as are DHL, Fedex etc but still slower than pre COVID. We all have to be patient. There is no alternative.

No movment of mine bought in July, I was in first bunch. Still at the China Airport according to EMS since 6th Aug. EMS sucks. I believe that those that got theirs were sent DHL!. Original estimate from supplier site was 20th of October!!!

Still I have waited 4 weeks for a shipement from NSW to VIC ( 1000 KM) within AU Covid issues)

"Patience young grasshoppers !"

Last edited:
Back