Trident Model - New Kit HMS Alert - List of members which are interested to buy the kit

Dhgate informed us today of the results of our recent investigation into alleged violations of the platform's rules. The results are as follows: "all our operations are in line with the platform regulations (we believe that selling on the platform after booking through the forum does not violate the platform regulations), and all the submitted evidence is in compliance with and valid." we are sorry for the inconvenience. We decided not to continue to use dhgate platform, because in the future sales process, there will be customers who are not on the reservation list to purchase kit. Thank you again for your support and understanding.

Dhgate informed us today of the results of our recent investigation into alleged violations of the platform's rules. The results are as follows: "all our operations are in line with the platform regulations (we believe that selling on the platform after booking through the forum does not violate the platform regulations), and all the submitted evidence is in compliance with and valid." we are sorry for the inconvenience. We decided not to continue to use dhgate platform, because in the future sales process, there will be customers who are not on the reservation list to purchase kit. Thank you again for your support and understanding.
As with the everything else purchasing online, there could be unpredictable issues. It is unfortunate, that this happened, but Trident makes everything possible to resolve it quickly. He is new studio, never experienced sales overseas, why not to give him support??? He assured us that all this will be resolved in a few days.
Does this mean you are looking for a new selling platform?

As many you know Trident started selling the Alert kit to the members signed up on this list, I will keep update on the status , so check back here on this post frequently.

@SteveA - not responding
@Brian077 (not buying the kit)
@Submarinerblue (purchase completed)
@rpedersen (purchase completed)
@Jimsky (purchase completed)
@donfarr (purchase completed)
@SkyIsMine (purchase completed)
@Jock - not responding
@uri (purchase completed)
@danielw (purchase completed)

@procosmo (purchase completed)
@Buster3401 (purchase completed)
@paulv1958 (purchase completed)
@GabeK - not buying the kit
@ADC (purchase completed)
@Experten ( purchase completed )
@Andynic (purchase completed)
@kjpeters - not buying the kit
@Iosto - pending
@mstritzl (purchase completed)

@benji - postponed,buying a later time
@Bobbuild - not buying the kit
@Koreets - postponed,buying at a later time
@RegG - not buying the kit
@Hedley ( purchase completed)
@Jolley Roger (purchase completed)
@KentM (purchase completed)

@tedboat - purchase completed
@Lusitania1915 - pending
@calista
@Dicas - pending
@Donnie
@Milos-B. - purchase completed
@Barry1
@MystRacing - purchase completed
@Maarten - purchase completed
@DocBlake - postponed
@edapraga - purchase completed

@Adiefenbach - pending
@möve1 - pending
@Norway - purchase completed
@Galley Slave - not buying the kit
@Squint
@Kljang - not responding
@Raven89
@Zagul - purchase completed
@Alex R - purchase completed
@stuglo - purchase completed

@Brewbrarian
@itshamish
@Osaul
@JohnA
@zoly99sask - maybe ;)
@pay2700
@kidsgalore - pending
@Brechin Castle - not buying the kit
@janos - not buying the kit
@Hoss6262 - not buying the kit
@jshreve - purchase completed

@MikeJ
@Vincep
@Antonio Caruso
@Kkonrath
@Larsa
@Jim Nunn
@smelly
@PoulD
@Charlie1805
@rmedtr6
@shota70
@nahimov
@Lutzhh
@jimkrauzlis
@stan167
@dp_noel
@Bonsammax
@Piatnik81
@Mickey
@Tom V
@newclassic
@Jaubrey
@ilanortho
@DST07
@sanderson59
@jfitterman
@neptune - postponed
@tommyg
@Pathfinder65
@Kieron
@livio
@Hobbit99
@Vincep
@GlennRich
@lyttelton76
@RichardT
@Ophotn
@kohlndk
@roshka1000
@LuigiSoft
@jbford
@jeep
@baydreamer
@udo
@MickeR
@kozo
@Clair G
@Ronko
@Chello
@Enzo
@barbanera
@ken s
How do I sign up for a kit? Thanks.

Thank you for your support,Our new studio is being renovated. We think that the processing time of the next kit is about three times that of the Alert.
So there was a delay in answering your letters recently. Please forgive me.

Ja und nun? Ist sehr ruhig geworden.
Bunte Bilder befriedigen niemanden !!!
Vielleicht weiß jemand mehr.

Dear Trident Model
I and the other friends would be happy to receive any reference to the question in post 550, the wait is starting to get a little difficult, we would be happy to go ahead and place the orders.
Thanks

At present, 5 members have tried to use bank remittance to pay directly, and the payment is successful. I also don't think it's a very standard payment method. Our pay pal business account has not been approved.

@Trident Model: Just in case you are not aware: I think a Paypal account should work instantly if you connect it to a credit card. In case you connect to a bank account it takes longer as you have to prove it is your account.
Bank transfer to IBAN / Swift is more expensive (10$ maybe) and very very slow (takes up to 5 days). Bank transfer is an option but personally I would prefer Paypal (or Google pay or similar).

Our agent platform is under construction, and the ship model is just a part of it. There will be mainstream payment methods including PayPal. If you want to pay with PayPal, you need to wait a little longer. Thank you for your attention and support.

Back