Dagmar, Russian Imperial steam boat by Falkonet, 1:48 [COMPLETED BUILD]

Your fine photography helped me immensely as I was building her. I have built two Falkonet kits before and they are as fine a boat I have had the pleasure to build. Falkonet is second to none in my experience and they think out assembly 2 steps ahead of the step being done as to forestall any hang-ups later on. I purchased the royal yacht kit but have not started building it. I just am so pleased with the engineering and attention to detail the folks at Falkonet have put into these museum-quality kits. I am glad I purchased the entire kit line 2 or 3 years ago because they are relatively difficult to obtain now. The assembly manual is meticulously illustrated and if one will take her time, she will end up with an amazing representation of the full scale boat. Very fine work indeed and I appreciate the time and effort you expended in your photo essay. Stay well and steer clear of yon knuckleheads. Regards from the hills of Virginia, Cork Camden
Hi Cork, I'm glad to be useful. My build log of the imperial yacht is also at your service: https://shipsofscale.com/sosforums/...net-in-1-48-completed-build.9120/#post-220021

I love this fine kit and your assembly.

I have one question as a learner of these style of steam launches, that is would the tall stack have any guy wires to help keep it straight up?

Back