DRAKKAR - Viking Longship by Francis Graviou

Bonjour, c'est magnifique de continuer à construire dans la tradition navale ces navires qui ont prouvés leur efficacité pour la navigation. C'est aussi pour moi un plaisir (modeste), d'en faire des modèles en plus petit

Hello, it's wonderful to continue to build in the naval tradition these ships which have proven their efficiency for navigation. It is also a (modest) pleasure for me to make smaller models of them.

This explanation of the technology of design/construction may be redundant to a prior one but continues the thread.
Rich

20161018_171934.jpg

20161018_172211.jpg

20180307_130248.jpg

0bb7eb158fe9t.jpg

20161020_092456.jpg

20161020_100238.jpg

Simply stunning model !! Well done.

The colours on the woods are fantastic.

Magnificent !
Becouse I'am very curious: Is this a scratch build ? And wich wood is used ? And, with what/wich finish did you treat this beautiful model?
COngrats, Nolle

Bonjour, c'est magnifique de continuer à construire dans la tradition navale ces navires qui ont prouvés leur efficacité pour la navigation. C'est aussi pour moi un plaisir (modeste), d'en faire des modèles en plus petit

Hello, it's wonderful to continue to build in the naval tradition these ships which have proven their efficiency for navigation. It is also a (modest) pleasure for me to make smaller models of them.
Hallo @GRAVIOU Francis
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back