Dry-Dock Models & Parts Dry-Dock Models & Parts is open for business

Your blocks look to be of outstanding quality. I’ve always preferred pear blocks to boxwood because they look more authentic. The same for ebony deadeyes.

Do you do custom work? If someone wanted blocks to rig, say, a battle station at 1:24 scale?
Thanks Dave ,yes indeed they very high quality!
There are bigger sizes that I do not have in stock like 8,9,100 mm ones ,ket me know please what sizes you are reffering to ,thank you!!

Hi Zoltan,
This is exactly what I was looking for. Will you also be making deadeyes (round and triangular)? You image also shows ropes? ETA? Website?
Paul
Hi Paul ,read up this thread,I will have ebony deadeyes and dark brown ropes for standing rigging

DD24E0E6-6F1F-483F-A961-6551185A8FD1.jpeg8FD81A12-9705-47F7-BCB5-1A0EC495D3A0.jpegFA46F7A4-86DA-43EF-B687-0F6AB9AC45E9.jpeg701BE586-8A9E-4E06-A362-523EA29196CB.jpegB8E9AD9F-FF22-454A-8A01-AEBFB1B1207E.jpegBDC08BEB-2683-47FF-ACB0-533637A5773C.jpegDF989B92-E7C5-46C9-9FBA-0EBDA6C40F7C.jpegD0340EFB-6F89-4959-BB3C-2FE844300479.jpeg95DE36E3-4FCE-4F8F-A06A-E383CF73EDEB.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Original products thread

Fantastic Zoly. Thanks for the additional information and the link to the website. For the record - I would buy pearwood deadeyes (round and triangular) if they were available some day.

I'll do a little research about sizes I need and place an order for blocks soon. If they are as good as they look in the pictures I'll be a happy builder!

Fantastic Zoly. Thanks for the additional information and the link to the website. For the record - I would buy pearwood deadeyes (round and triangular) if they were available some day.

I'll do a little research about sizes I need and place an order for blocks soon. If they are as good as they look in the pictures I'll be a happy builder!
I am not sure about the triangle deadeyes ,I need to look into that,Pearwood deadeyes will be too in stock at one point.

I got my first order from Dry-Dock!!!! Well, guys, I have to admit that those blocks are of amazing quality! Even those images (they are great, btw) don't show the actual quality. You must own those to believe! And, courtesy of the owner, I got some samples alone with my order! What a service. I am so grateful that now we have a store around the corner. The samples included boxwood blocks, micro nails, an entire PE fret of rings, and belaying pins. I am ready for my second order once the ebony deadeyes in stock. On the right side are the samples, on the left, the blocks I have ordered...

IMG_1955(1).jpg

Many thanks, Zoly!!!

I got my first order from Dry-Dock!!!! Well, guys, I have to admit that those blocks are of amazing quality! Even those images (they are great, btw) don't show the actual quality. You must own those to believe! And, courtesy of the owner, I got some samples alone with my order! What a service. I am so grateful that now we have a store around the corner. The samples included boxwood blocks, micro nails, an entire PE fret of rings, and belaying pins. I am ready for my second order once the ebony deadeyes in stock. On the right side are the samples, on the left, the blocks I have ordered...

View attachment 226941

Many thanks, Zoly!!!
Thank you Jim,I am really happy that you like them!

Back