Dry-Dock Models & Parts Dry-Dock Models & Parts is open for business

Hello folks ,I have added the Belle Poule 1780 kit by Sail and Sail Model to my store ,the shipping is included in the price ,you can select shipping to North America and Europe ,and between Normal Airmail and Dhl from China the total price will change accordingly.

View attachment 248064View attachment 248065View attachment 248066
Wow, what a beautiful model. Now I know what I want for Christmas!

Bob

Wow, what a beautiful model. Now I know what I want for Christmas!

Bob
Hallo Bob,
did you also see the actual kit review Jim is posting? - here you see the details

i have to second Bob's WOW! this kit is state of the art

what is now coming out of China is introducing to the hobby another level of design and innovation.
also very impressive i believe it is the first kit and company that actually went throught the steps to offer a kit licensed by the National Maritime Museum for the use of their plans.

you may see others playing catchup and try to copy Dry Dock Models and offer the same products after Dry Docks set the stage. You could say Dry Dock Models does not follow trends they set them.

set your sights on the people and companies that move the hobby forward rather than those who just copy what is being done.
good job to all those who work so hard to make this happen

Hello folks ,I have a couple of new items for sale in the store

Pearwood Deadeyes - NOW IN STOCK

Pearwood deadeyes full.JPG

Boxwood Violin Blocks

drydockmodelsandparts.com

Boxwood shroud cleats

Boxwood Shroud Cleats - NEW - NOW IN STOCK

IMG_9661.JPG

Boxwood deck cleats

Boxwood Cleats - NOW IN STOCK

Tiny brass belaying pins

IMG_9656 1.jpg
IMG_9571a.jpg

IMG_9572.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
If I sent a list of what the kit has in parts list for blocks and deadeyes could you put a package price together.

It would make it easier as I don't know exact size I need for a kit, but with your history you may know correct size, I can give you ship name and scale when I get parts list.

Kurt

Back