Jim ,you have to take up the traffic in NY ,Don can pick up the blocks in a Tim Hortons parking lot Lol
I knew I had that got filling, I would be treated as 'Chopped liver' :eek: The other choice would be to drive to Canada, I guess. Getting my bike, ready to meet Don at the parking lot. :D

I'm still waiting at the donut shop, I've gained five pounds and am now banned from the restroom. How much longer? :( ROTF
Dude, are you, waiting for me or Dry-Doc Models? His blocks should come in April. I am sure, by that time I should show up, I am taking the bike roads ONLY :p

I'm still waiting at the donut shop, I've gained five pounds and am now banned from the restroom. How much longer? :( ROTF
Dude, are you, waiting for me or Dry-Doc Models? His blocks should come in April. I am sure, by that time I should show up, I am taking the bike roads ONLY :p
You guys need to settle between Dunken Donuts and Tim Hortons parking lot lol

Last edited:
Hello fellow ship model builders

I'd like to introduce my new online shop Dry-Dock Models & Parts ,we are going to start selling Coastline blocks from China from around April ,they were mentioned here by @SAIL AND SAIL

Blocks
are pear and boxwood (the Chinese pear is much darker than the European version)

single, double, triple blocks
Length(mm):
1.5 2 2.5 3 3.5 4 4.5 5 6 7 8 9

View attachment 213073View attachment 213074View attachment 213075View attachment 213076View attachment 213077View attachment 213078

Deadeyes are pear,boxwood end ebony

Diameter(mm):
2.5 3 3.5 4 4.5 5 6 7 8 9

View attachment 213072
Can you also offer oval deadeyes, not triangular, as I am having to hand file rounds to oval for my Bluenose upper deadeyes? These look very nicely produced. I would like to know a price listing for the types and sizes for ordering. Rich (PT-2)

Can you also offer oval deadeyes, not triangular, as I am having to hand file rounds to oval for my Bluenose upper deadeyes? These look very nicely produced. I would like to know a price listing for the types and sizes for ordering. Rich (PT-2)
Store opens in April starting with Pearwood blocks,than followed by Boxwood blocks,Ebony blocks and deadeyes

Back