been very busy these days with a new project and the lumber business and have not had time to say Congratulations on your business it is a welcome addition to the hobby.

I see the word is out and Dry Dock Model & Parts is spreading far and wide even to other forums.

just remember this

P.T. Barnum once said, “There’s no such thing as bad publicity,”

which is almost as good as Oscar Wilde's version

“There’s only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.

so good luck

“A fool always finds something to complain about, and a wise person always finds something to appreciate.”
dave

As for my birthday today every SOS member gets 10% off on Boxwood rigging blocks using this discount code " boxwood "or go to this link and the discount will apply automatically,sales ends Sunday 25 midnight

Happy belated Birthday! Just saw this. Will be ordering pear for my POF Bluenose. ;)

Happy birthday Zoltan! Just received an order of your boxwood blocks and within minutes ordered some more! Looking forward to the ebony deadeyes! Appreciate the 10% discount! Can we expect more discounts on Canada Day, Victoria Day and Boxing Day??

been very busy these days with a new project and the lumber business and have not had time to say Congratulations on your business it is a welcome addition to the hobby.

I see the word is out and Dry Dock Model & Parts is spreading far and wide even to other forums.

just remember this

P.T. Barnum once said, “There’s no such thing as bad publicity,”

which is almost as good as Oscar Wilde's version

“There’s only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.

so good luck

“A fool always finds something to complain about, and a wise person always finds something to appreciate.”
dave
Thank you Dave ,all the quotes you posted are true ,within minutes my shop was mentioned in a negative manner on another site ,orders got lined up ,so I am greatfull and happy for all the support,thank you.

Happy birthday Zoltan! Just received an order of your boxwood blocks and within minutes ordered some more! Looking forward to the ebony deadeyes! Appreciate the 10% discount! Can we expect more discounts on Canada Day, Victoria Day and Boxing Day??
Thank you Robert,I am happy that you are satisfied with the quality.

Thank you Dave ,all the quotes you posted are true ,within minutes my shop was mentioned in a negative manner on another site ,orders got lined up ,so I am grateful and happy for all the support, thank you.

i am telling you it works! just look at what great support SoS gets by the continues chatter about what goes on here. We started off as a tiny little group and in a very short time grown to international fame. As long as you offer good quality and good service customers will ignore any negative comments, they are looked at as just one disgruntled person or groups opinion.

after years of selling blocks the Lumberyard will discontinue sell them and add Dry Dock Models to our home page.

Thank you Dave ,all the quotes you posted are true ,within minutes my shop was mentioned in a negative manner on another site ,orders got lined up ,so I am grateful and happy for all the support, thank you.

i am telling you it works! just look at what great support SoS gets by the continues chatter about what goes on here. We started off as a tiny little group and in a very short time grown to international fame. As long as you offer good quality and good service customers will ignore any negative comments, they are looked at as just one disgruntled person or groups opinion.

after years of selling blocks the Lumberyard will discontinue sell them and add Dry Dock Models to our home page.
Heartfelt thanks for your seminal years and bringing SoS to what it is and will become, together with the offerings of Lumberyard. Rich (PT-2)

Back