- Joined
- Oct 1, 2023
- Messages
- 2,310
- Points
- 488

I'm searching for a used copy of Eisner
![]() |
The beloved Ships in Scale Magazine is back and charting a new course for 2026! Discover new skills, new techniques, and new inspirations in every issue. NOTE THAT OUR NEXT ISSUE WILL BE July/August 2026 |
![]() |
![]() |
As a way to introduce our brass coins to the community, we will raffle off a free coin during the month of August. Follow link ABOVE for instructions for entering. |
![]() |


I'm searching for a used copy of Eisner plans for.the Bluenose. I also.eeas.that a fourteen sheet of plans is acailable.showing all casting, fitting and rigging details. If you have a set you would part with or know where i could find these please pm me.




I understand that. It appears that Eisnor's plans will be lost for lack if s place for distribution. 5hus would be a sad loss to the ship modeling community as they are consodered to be the gold standard.Sorry Ted, that one I don't have. I went with Columbia as Bluenose was like Victory,,,,, over done (including me making Victory TWICE)![]()
Allan
They are indeed good plans Ted. There are fantastic plans for schooners at the Library of Congress. Unfortunately they do not include Bluenose. One of the nice things about the LoC collections is that in some cases such as the one below they have photos of the vessel as well as great drawings. For schooner fans, these may be of interest.as they are consodered to be the gold standard.

