Endeavour's Longboat - Artesania Latina

I know how that feels. The last time this happened, (several months had gone by) the Admiral told me to just go sit in my shop and ponder - maybe organize some tools or whatever and then the desire will come back. Well, after cleaning my shop area (as if I was going to start a new project), it was not long then the desire came back some.

I know how that feels. The last time this happened, (several months had gone by) the Admiral told me to just go sit in my shop and ponder - maybe organize some tools or whatever and then the desire will come back. Well, after cleaning my shop area (as if I was going to start a new project), it was not long then the desire came back some.
I spent months of covid lockdown doing little but modelling and my garden suffered. Might take a couple of months to get it back in shape.

Attachments

• 20210923_121836.jpg
    20210923_121836.jpg
    572.2 KB · Views: 3
  • RAC_4571.jpg
    RAC_4571.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 4
  • RAC_4401.jpg
    RAC_4401.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 4
  • RAC_3876.jpg
    RAC_3876.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 4
Very nice I must say. There at one time, I was taking a lot of photos of wildlife and things and as time has passed, I have not grabbed my camera in a long time. I did have a 100-500mm zoom lens that was great to have. I do not have that lens anymore as it was specific to the SONY cam I had, then the SONY cam became non-functioning and I went ahead and just passed all this stuff along to some in-law family members to let them have it.
In order for me to get back to photography the way it should be done, I would have to buy all new stuff again. I took a lot of full moon shots with that zoom.

Back