English Instructions

Good morning,
Yesterday I tried to ask a question but my computer skills are not very good. So, if you'll alow me; are there any instructions for the Bluenose kit in English? Hopefully, along with this forum I'll be able to do justice to this famous ship's past.At least I hope so. My kit has been gathering dust since 2021 and now is the time.

Thanks,
Sonar Bob (I used to race Sonar sailboats)

Good morning,
Yesterday I tried to ask a question but my computer skills are not very good. So, if you'll alow me; are there any instructions for the Bluenose kit in English? Hopefully, along with this forum I'll be able to do justice to this famous ship's past.At least I hope so. My kit has been gathering dust since 2021 and now is the time.

Thanks,
Sonar Bob (I used to race Sonar sailboats)
Hi ,your question has been answered here,on your other post

…… but my computer skills are not very good.
Hi Bob. We are willing to help ….. :)
The first item to look at if you logged in on the SoS-forum, is at the black top of the site. There you see a ‘bell’. If there is a red circle with a number, then there is a item special for you. It’s a reply on a post of yours or somebody has liked a post from you. Or a new post in a thread you are following.
Click on that bell and a list opens. Then you can click on the item and you go directly to that post.
This is a example of my area:
C85A0CE1-5A49-43E7-9B6C-023F522D32C2.jpeg
By you, the number must now be at least ‘3’, because I liked your post and your post has 2 replies. :)
After you have opened the bell-list, the number is reset. The list still remains. New items has a black circle, see right bottom. Ones opened, the circle is open.

And is it correct, you are 92! Then you have my greatest respect that you started building the Bluenose.
Regards, Peter.

Last edited:
Back