Figurehead. Carved.

Hi Alex
I´m thinking your carving of ROYAL WILLIAM figurehead is absolutly of the same "High Level" with all the perfect details like figures of Michelangelo.

Kind Regards
Willi (schifferlbauer)

Awesome work, Alexander! Нет необходимости озвучивать качество ваших изделий, они (изделия) говорят саме за себя. А можно этому научитья, или нужно таким родиться?

Google Translate:
There is no need to voice the quality of your products, they (products) speak for themselves. Can one teach this, or should one be born that way?

Awesome work, Alexander! Нет необходимости озвучивать качество ваших изделий, они (изделия) говорят саме за себя. А можно этому научитья, или нужно таким родиться?

Google Translate:
There is no need to voice the quality of your products, they (products) speak for themselves. Can one teach this, or should one be born that way?
Well said - I can fully underline these words

Thanks everyone!

Fantastic carving work Well done. Can you show us some of the tools that you use?
Thanks JoeF for a good review. I work as an ordinary tool for carving wood. Mostly homemade and not spectacular. Photos will be uninformative and will cause even more questions. If you want to learn woodcarving and you need detailed information, then it is better to turn to Google. https://www.google.com/search?biw=1...kAhXB-6QKHRA-ALAQ4dUDCAY#imgrc=Cl1JCkW_nziY0M:

Back