• Ships of Scale has incorportated an extra level of security when you log In. Please follow on-screen prompts to acknowledge that you are not a robot via a "Check Box" or a "Pictorial Check Box Puzzle". This is needed due to higher level of AI Activity Security.
  • SUBSCRIBE TO SHIPS IN SCALE TODAY!

    The beloved Ships in Scale Magazine is back and charting a new course for 2026!
    Discover new skills, new techniques, and new inspirations in every issue.

    NOTE THAT OUR NEXT ISSUE WILL BE July/August 2026
  • Win a Free Custom Engraved Brass Coin!!!
    As a way to introduce our brass coins to the community, we will raffle off a free coin during the month of August. Follow link ABOVE for instructions for entering.

French war-ship Saint-Philippe 1693 - scale 1/72 - from Lemineur monograph [COMPLETED BUILD]

Simplification : I am thinking to the possibility of constructing a closed hull model, without the details of the internal frame, to keep a reasonable construction time (I shall become 77 years old next april... :))

I also saw with the USS Confederacy, that most laborious details disapear when too numerous or hidden into the structure, often, only macro photography can visualise such thiny things
If I were young, as sixty years old, it could have been different.... Birthday-Cake

Regards,

Christian
1945 was a good year for me also! (Birthday-CakeSeptember)
 
Back
Top