French war-ship Saint-Philippe 1693 - scale 1/72 - from Lemineur monograph

This morning, no way to open the car doors, yesterday's rain was frozen, winter has returned

This afternoon I am installing the topgallant stay of the main mast, effectively the end of the
fixed rigging approach, then the forced labor will begin, namely the ratlings (3000 knots Sick)

Gréements W.jpg

Gréements X.jpg

This morning, no way to open the car doors, yesterday's rain was frozen, winter has returned
When the car is not working you have more time for the ratlines.....
btw: very good work (and progress)

Mach' mahl Pause...

I decided to put the construction site on hold until the beginning of March,
it's too dark with daylight, and I tire quickly with "energy saving light spots"

I'm going to get back to music a little, just to recompose myself, of course :)

Before my announced holidays, I took advantage of a very short clearing for quickly making of these photos :

Projection B.jpg

Projection C.jpg

On this view, the Alps have come as far as Strasbourg (there are here just coming clouds... of water mountains) :

Projection D.jpg

In fact, less than ten minutes later, by Toutatis, here is the pretty sky which is about to fall down on our heads :

Projection E.jpg

It's been like this every day for two months, there's good reason to close shop, and move elsewhere quickly ;)

After following your links to www.free-scores.com, I took some time to listen to some of your music: impressioné!
I frequently visit free-scores.com, searching for organ works I can play.

Back