French war-ship Saint-Philippe 1693 - scale 1/72 - from Lemineur monograph

The "King Sun" is now out coming, and and I'm still waiting for the delayed delivery of my 2.5mm rope order :

View attachment 425273

View attachment 425274
Initially I thought that not painting this model it would look bleak. How wrong I was; using different kinds of wood, blackened chain plates, brass cannons and rigging in off-white(?) and dark brown/black paints an attractive image. My compliments.

Hello, dear modelers !

I've yesterday composed a new easy piano music :

Pastime (piano)

The vignette is Salvador Dali's "Soft Watch":

Temps.jpg

Indeed, music time is elastic, indefinitely reconfigurable

My English title, "Pastime", i.e. "Pastime" or "Passing Time"

Otherwise, for the Saint Philippe, the 0.25 mm rope that I received, turned out to be too thin (invisible to the my old eyes),
also had I to order another, of 0.50 mm, this exaggeration being subjective scale, essential for a correct look of my rigging Speechless

Gréement E.jpg

Gréement F.jpg

A very mixed style, from baroque influences to late romanticism and contemporary, impressive.

I just went thru your build top to bottom and I enjoyed it very much. You are definitely a master builder and a excellent problem solver. I will look foward to following to the very end
I am sure you have a lot of surprises for all of us

Hello boys,

I received my 0.5 mm rope's order, and I'm satisfied about the fast test I 've quickly done, I got a good sunlight for that ;

Gréement G.jpg

Gréement J.jpg

Gréement H.jpg

Otherwise, during modelling at right hand, I wrote a new piano work with my left hand, it's the beginning time :

Walking (piano)

Walking as "Walking bass", which is an usual and simplified harmonic progression generaly used by the jazzmen

Back