Getting Back into Modeling.

Hi.

I am a retired naval officer, living in the Washington D.C. and, having left the hobby for a while, I am excited to fire up the X-acto knives again.

I’m revisiting a Model Shipways Pride of Baltimore II model I started back in the early 2000s. This forum and a couple of others are
Incredible sources of info and advice that simply did not exist back then. The build logs are fantastic references.

Jeff

Hi.

I am a retired naval officer, living in the Washington D.C. and, having left the hobby for a while, I am excited to fire up the X-acto knives again.

I’m revisiting a Model Shipways Pride of Baltimore II model I started back in the early 2000s. This forum and a couple of others are
Incredible sources of info and advice that simply did not exist back then. The build logs are fantastic references.

Jeff
Welcome, Jeff. This is a great website.

Hallo Jeff,
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our friendly forum.
also welcome back to our beautiful common hobby.
Maybe you start a building log of your pride of baltimore, so you can show us your progress and we are able to give hints and tipps if necessary and requested

Hi.

Jeff
Hallo @JeffM
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Welcome - I hope you will start a build log of your Baltimore - we look forward to it.

Jeff welcome to our forum.
Yes, we could get you back into the hobby; just finish sharpening those exacto blades.

Hi.

Jeff
Hallo @JeffM
We wish you all the best and a happy Birthday

Back