Good day fellow builders. My name is Al.

Good day fellow builders. My name is Al. I build models kits since I was a kid and I'm 66. Durning Covid, I decided to start building wooden ships and I love it. I now moving onto my biggest build, the Santisima Trinidad 1:90 scale by OcCre. Is there any videos and/or tips out here I can watch? Thanks in advance and will wait to hear from you all. Thanks again, Al.

Good day fellow builders. My name is Al. I build models kits since I was a kid and I'm 66. Durning Covid, I decided to start building wooden ships and I love it. I now moving onto my biggest build, the Santisima Trinidad 1:90 scale by OcCre. Is there any videos and/or tips out here I can watch? Thanks in advance and will wait to hear from you all. Thanks again, Al.
Welcome to the forum from NY

Welcome to the forums Al !
In addition to the logs mentioned above, there are lots of videos you can watch on youtube. Some people like one builder more than another, but you can learn things from all of them. :)

Jeff

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

A warm welcome aboard Al. I can highly recommend you to start a build log here and get help and encouragement while showing your progress.

Back